If you want a tailored program to help you reach your goals, or feel that you'd benefit from the additional accountability or instruction, a personal trainer can be a fantastic resource.
The benefits of having a Personal Trainer
- Challenge you to get to the next level if you’ve hit a plateau
- Help you use the equipment properly so you get the most out of your workouts and avoid injury
- Create a program for you to train for a specific sport or upcoming event
- Provide the motivation you might need to work harder than you do on your own
- Provide the accountability you need to stay motivated with your training program and eating plan
- Design a program to help with recovery from an injury or illness
- Some PTs are also trained in nutrition
How to get started
- View the bios of our Personal Trainers and fill out the booking form
- Your chosen PT will be in touch to ask a few questions about what you want to achieve, and to provide info about their process and fees.
- If you don’t opt for one particular PT, we allocate enquiries on a round robin basis
- You’ll start with assessing your fitness levels, taking measurements, getting your health history and setting some goals.
- Your PT will develop a tailored plan, show you how to do each exercise correctly and work with you to keep you on track.
- Our PTs offer one-on-one or small groups (2-3 max) sessions, using the facilities in our gym.
Meet our Personal Trainers
Working out is for everyone! Regardless of age, experience or ability level. We are all on our . . .
Manager & Master Trainer
Meet the Queen of our Live Fit Team Yarrabilba, our Manager and PT Rachael Perks . . .
Personal trainer & Nutrition Coach
Skye has always enjoyed a fit and healthy lifestyle. It is because of this love for fitness that she decided . . .
I am a HUGE advocate for movement! As said by the famous Carol Welch, “Movement is a medicine . . .
I'm relatively new to the fitness world but am absolutely loving it...
One of our Personal Trainers and the other friendly face you'll see upon arrival at our reception desk . . .